Members are the heart of Hennepin History Museum.
How did you hear about HHM?
Why did you click through to this membership page?
- Was it something you saw in an exhibition or Facebook post?
- Maybe a friend who brought you to an event or an exhibition?
- Did you find us online because you had a question about Hennepin County history and you were looking for an answer?
- Maybe you’ve been visiting for years?
- Looking for a discount on admission?
- Saw a copy of Hennepin History Magazine?
Members help make all of those things possible.
Membership gives you some great benefits, but it also makes you a part of the vibrant community that is HHM. That’s what we mean when we say: Your History, Your Museum.
Did you know that HHM is a non-profit organization? We need the support of members, visitors, and donors to help fulfill our mission. Nearly 65% of our annual operating budget comes from individual donations from the HHM community. Members play an essential role in helping us to preserve and share local history, support exhibitions, maintain the archives, present educational programming like the Fireside Chats, and the preservation of the collections for current and future generations.