We love volunteers.
We have various volunteer opportunities throughout the year including:
- Researching and writing about Hennepin County historical topics to be featured in our blog, website, social media pages or an exhibit.
- Assisting the Collections Manager on the collections inventory project, including researching, cataloging, photographing, and entering data into the database.
- Working with the Archivist with various projects in the Museum’s archives collection and/or staffing the Museum’s Reading Room and Library.
- Support Museum events, either on-site events as a greeter or helping to set-up and clean-up, or off-site tabling at community events and engaging with community members about the Museum.
- Helping to maintain our bee-friendly garden plots.
- Assisting with large mailings a few times a year.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 870-1329.